COVID-Related Guidelines and Policies *Updated July 17th*
The health and safety of our students, families, and staff are our top priority. Please let us know if you have any questions!
- Dancers and staff must STAY HOME if they are not feeling well, test positive for Covid, or if they are quarantined due to Covid exposure.
- Masks are optional.
- Dancers and teachers are encouraged to wash hands / use hand sanitizer often.
Protocol regarding positive COVID-19 tests / Quarantine:
- HKSD will follow current CDC quarantine guidelines. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/quarantine.html
- Parents should email HKSD if a dancer tests positive or has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive. This includes school. HKSD documents each of these instances to track cases studio-wide.
- HKSD will inform parents if, while at HKSD, their child has been in close contact with someone who has tested positive.
Policies regarding potential closure:
In the event HKSD is mandated to close our physical location due to any government order, classes will convert to an online platform and instruction will continue. Tuition fees and withdrawal policies will remain the same.