TUITION AND PAYMENT
REGISTRATION FEE (Non-refundable):
- BEFORE AUGUST 1OTH: $30 for the first student / $15 for each additional sibling
- AUGUST 10TH AND LATER: $40 for the first student / $20 for each additional sibling
**One month’s tuition is also due at registration. This payment will be applied to August and June, both prorated to 1/2 month. These fees are all NON-REFUNDABLE.
- All tuition is due on the first of each month of the dance year, regardless of what day of the week the first falls. This includes weekends and holidays when the school is closed. Statements will be sent for overdue accounts only.
- After the 10th of the month, tuition payments are considered late and a $15 late fee will be added to your account. All late charges will be carried over each month.
- If an account becomes 60 days overdue, the account holder will be notified that the student cannot participate until the account has been paid in full, or a payment plan has been agreed upon with our office. Accounts must be paid in full to participate in the Showcase.
- All payments received are applied to outstanding charges in the order in which they were billed. No exceptions.
- The tuition rate is for the entire season (August through June). It is not based on the number of classes during a month, but on the entire duration of our season. Some months will have more/fewer classes, but tuition charges remain the same. The only exceptions are August and June, which are prorated to 1/2 monthly tuition.
- WITHDRAWAL FROM CLASSES: If for any reason it becomes necessary to withdraw a child from a class, a drop form must be filled out in the office.
The drop form must be submitted before the first day of your child’s last month. For example: If a drop form is submitted on September 4th, October will be the student’s last month. September and October tuition will be due.
If the drop form is not filled out, the person responsible for payment will continue to be billed the regular tuition amount and will be responsible for payment. Non-attendance is not considered withdrawal from class. HKSD does not require a contract. Therefore, if an account is closed, August and June tuition (paid at registration) will not be refunded.
- There will be a $40.00 charge for all checks returned from your bank and late fees will apply. After two returned checks, we will no longer accept checks as a method of payment.
- Payment methods include online payments, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, cash, and check. We do not accept payments over the phone or through email.
TUITION PER MONTH
Monthly tuition is based on the number of hours taken per week.
When more than one child in a family is enrolled, add the total number of hours per week. Family discounts apply only to siblings under the same account.
The non-tuition rate is $15 per class.
**Yearly payment option: Parents may choose to pay full tuition for the year and receive a 5% discount.
This payment must be made at the time of registration for the discount to apply, and is non-refundable for any reason.
All checks should be made payable to Heidi Knight School of Dance.
Please put student’s first and last name and what you are paying for (tuition, costumes, etc.) on your check.